The new Puracon Stationary Pro CO/CO2 is the professional solution for the continuous monitoring of Humidity, CO/CO2.
The stationary system is used to monitor the values of humidity, CO + CO2 and provides a new security in the field of breathing air monitoring. It is connected to the high-pressure line directly after the filter system and it can also be retrofitted to existing breathing air compressors.
The measured values are clearly indicated on the illuminated display and as an option the compressor system can be automatically switched off by an alarm signal if the values for the breathing air are exceeded.
- Switch box for wall mounting
- Large display unit Ø = 96 mm
- Power cord (length 1.2 m) with CE plug 230 V AC
- Digital LCD display in ppm%, mg / m³ and bar
- Pressure / Temperature compensation
- Red Alarm LED
- Green Operation LED
- Pressure reducer including throttle valve
- Gas flow regulator
- Connection: DIN 200 or DIN 300
- Recommended calibration cycle: 12 months
- Max. pressure: 350 bar (Optional 420 bar)
- Including humidification line
- Oxygen Sensor
- Additional remote display incl. cable
- 12V Version
- 420 bar Version
- Shut down relay